You have the following options if you choose to discuss your already paid cruise with a Carnival representative in order to find out how you may seek a refund for it: Dial +1 (800) 764-7419 Attend in order to speak with a representative from Carnival.
Can I get a refund on a Carnival Cruise in July?
- If a guest has a reservation on a cruise that may leave the United States in July but wants to change their summer holiday plans, they have until May 31, 2021 to cancel their reservation without incurring any fees and receive a full refund.
- In addition, passengers have the option of submitting their requests for a refund to their primary method of payment using an online form rather than receiving a credit toward a future voyage.
Can I get a refund on my cruise deposit?
- *The deposit is non-refundable for both the Early Saver and the Easy Saver.
- Any and all cancellations that take place prior to the date that the final payment is due will be eligible for a future cruise credit that is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- This credit can be redeemed for bookings made in US dollars and will be equal to the amount of the deposit minus a service fee of $50 per person.
How do I get a refund from Norwegian Cruise Line?
- Passengers who have already made reservations for one of the impacted sailings can opt to receive either a future cruise credit equal to 125% of the amount already paid or a complete refund.
- Guests who choose for the FCC must make their claim via the cruise line’s website, but those who want the refund must get in touch with MSC by telephone.
- The date that Norwegian Cruise Line is scheduled to resume operations has been moved back to May 31, 2021.
What is the cancellation policy for Carnival Cruises?
****The cancellation fee for Cruises to Nowhere is equivalent to twenty-five percent of the total fare. The cruise company has the right to alter its policies regarding cancellations at any time. Please visit the Carnival Cruises website or a Carnival Cruises booklet for the most up-to-date information on Carnival Cruises and their policies regarding refunds.