- Every four hours, Brightline offers a train that travels between Fort Lauderdale and MiamiCentral.
- There is a price range of $9 to $28 for tickets, and the travel time is 34 minutes.
- Alternately, Jet Set Express runs a bus once a day between the Fort Lauderdale – Broward Blvd Park & Ride and the Port of Miami Cruise Terminal.
- Tickets range from $26 to $40, and the trip takes about an hour and fifty minutes.
How do I travel from Miami cruise terminal to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood airport?
Choose an option from the list below to get detailed instructions, as well as to view and compare different ticket costs and journey times using Rome2rio’s trip planner. The distance between the Port of Miami Cruise Terminal and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) is approximately 29 miles, and it takes around 2 hours and 41 minutes to travel between the two locations.
How far is the Miami cruise port from Miami Airport?
It is approximately 25 miles south of the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and approximately 8 miles east of Miami International Airport. It should take you around ten to fifteen minutes to go from Miami International Airport to the cruise port. Depending on traffic, the drive from Fort Lauderdale to the Miami Cruise port might take anywhere from 35 to 60 minutes.
How far is Fort Lauderdale airport from Miami?
The Miami Cruise Port may be found to the north of the Fort Lauderdale Airport. The trip from Fort Lauderdale to Miami is approximately 27 miles in distance. When traveling from FLL to Miami via automobile or bus, the trip might take anything from 34 to 60 minutes.
How long is the train ride from Fort Lauderdale to Miami Central?
- Including all of the necessary changes, traveling by rail from Fort Lauderdale to MiamiCentral takes a total of thirty-four minutes and leaves every four hours.
- Where exactly do I get on the bus that will take me from Fort Lauderdale to the Port of Miami Cruise Terminal?
- The Fort Lauderdale – Broward Blvd Park and Ride station is the location from where bus services provided by Jet Set Express go to and from the Port of Miami Cruise Terminal in Fort Lauderdale.
Are there shuttles from Fort Lauderdale airport to cruise port?
The GO Airport Shuttle, which operates from the Fort Lauderdale airport and provides a shared van service to and from the cruise port, is available to passengers. The shuttle service costs around $21 per person, one trip, for both directions.
How much is an Uber from Fort Lauderdale airport to Miami cruise port?
- To get from Fort Lauderdale to Miami with Uber, how much does it cost?
- When traveling from the Fort Lauderdale International Airport to the Port of Miami, you may anticipate paying between $35 and $45 for each direction when you use a ridesharing service such as Uber or Lyft.
- This cost is calculated per automobile, and ridesharing services often allow for up to four passengers to share a vehicle for a single flat rate.
Is there a shuttle between FLL and MIA?
- Is there a bus that goes directly from Miami International Airport (MIA) to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)?
- There is, in fact, a bus that travels nonstop between Fort Lauderdale and Miami International Airport, and it leaves from Fort Lauderdale.
- The services are available around the clock and depart once every four hours.
- It takes around half an hour to complete the trek.
Can Uber pick up from Fort Lauderdale cruise port?
Both Uber and Lyft are now accessible in every area of South Florida, including the region’s main airports. Therefore, if you are flying into Miami or Fort Lauderdale, you will be able to take a shuttle directly from the airport to the cruise port (more details below).
How long does it take to get from the cruise port in Fort Lauderdale to airport?
Both the airport and the cruise terminal in Fort Lauderdale may be reached within a reasonable amount of time using a shuttle or cab.
How much is a shuttle from Fort Lauderdale to Miami?
Transportation via Tri-Rail to and from the Airports At the ground transportation level of the Fort Lauderdale airport, you may catch a shuttle that will take you to the Tri-Rail station. This will allow you to access Tri-Rail. A one-way ticket to Miami is likely to cost you roughly $3.75 for each individual traveling there.
Does Uber pick-up at Ft Lauderdale airport?
Getting your rider from you After you have accepted a trip request, the pickup point at the airport is on the level that is designated for passengers arriving by plane. It is required that all passengers be picked up on the arrivals level, on the curb closest to the terminal, either between Terminals 1 and 2 or between Terminals 3 and 4. (see map below).
How much is taxi from Miami cruise port to airport?
The cost of a taxi ride from Miami International Airport to the cruise terminal is always the same: $27.
What airport is closest to Miami cruise port?
Airports in close proximity The travel from the cruise port to Miami International Airport (MIA), which can take anywhere from 20 to 40 minutes depending on the amount of traffic, is rather quick. An alternate airport is the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL), and the trip to PortMiami from that airport takes around one hour by car.
How far is Fort Lauderdale cruise port from airport?
Airports in close proximity It takes only ten minutes to get to Port Everglades from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, making it the most convenient cruise port in the United States. Port Everglades is the only cruise port in the United States that is located next to an international airport (FLL).
Which port does Royal Caribbean use in Fort Lauderdale?
Port Everglades can be found at 1850 Eller Drive, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316. This is the location’s address. Terminal 18 is the primary terminal that Royal Caribbean ships utilize while docking at Port Everglades; however, ships may land at a different terminal if terminal 18 is already in use.
Is it cheaper to fly into Miami or Ft Lauderdale?
There is a possibility that flying into Fort Lauderdale (FLL) may be more affordable, but travelers should be aware that getting from the airport to Miami Beach will likely be considerably more expensive and take a lot more time.
Can you take a water taxi from Fort Lauderdale to Miami?
You may also take the water taxi from Fort Lauderdale to Miami for a great day excursion or nightlife adventure. Both cities are connected by the Intracoastal Waterway. Sailing along at a moderate pace on this path will afford you wonderful vistas of the surrounding water and ports.
How long is the Tri-Rail ride from Fort Lauderdale to Miami?
There are four departures each day, and services are available from Monday to Friday. The trip takes around forty-one minutes to complete. Is there a train that runs directly from the Fort Lauderdale Tri-Rail Station to the Downtown Miami Station?