The Groove Cruise Miami 2019 ticket pricing have been made public just as festival season is getting underway. The starting price per person is simply $514. (assuming you use my discount code ). Below you can find a complete pricing grid, as well as information on various discounts and payment plans. On March 15, 2018, the public auction will get underway at 11 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. ET.
Is Groove Cruise all inclusive?
The event offers a range of affordable rooming alternatives and is completely all-inclusive. During their time on the ship, passengers have the option of participating in onboard activities, going to the pool, partying the night away, or simply relaxing.
How many people are on the Groove Cruise?
It has the capacity to hold 4,252 passengers at one time. However, there were only about 3,500 commanders on board the ship. As a result of the rules imposed by Covid, twenty percent of the ship’s cabins were rendered inoperable.
How long is Groove Cruise?
The cruise that departs from Port Canaveral (which is located east of Orlando) in January 2022 will take passengers to Labadee, where they can enjoy a day in the sun, ride the world’s longest zipline over water, or simply relax in their own private cabana while looking out over the beautiful crystal clear Caribbean waters.
Do you need a passport for Groove Cruise 2022?
Groove Cruise is open to anybody who is a citizen of the United States; however, U.S. citizens are not need to have a passport in order to join us on the cruise. However, you will need the appropriate travel documentation in order to embark the Groove Cruise.
Where does Groove Cruise go?
Groove Cruise In January of 2022, Orlando will go on a journey onboard Royal Caribbean’s Mariner of the Seas to visit the newly discovered location of Labadee. Groove Cruise, which is the largest floating festival in the world, will return in 2022 for a celebration that will take place after COVID, and the festival has provided details about its 18th anniversary.
What ship is Groove Cruise on?
- Groove Cruise Miami departs from the Port of Miami in Florida on January 19th, 2023, and offers a once in a lifetime opportunity of escapist heaven on the high seas featuring high seas luxury, around the clock entertainment, and world-class dining all in a safe environment on board the Celebrity Summit with its extensive amenities.
- Groove Cruise Miami sails from January 19th, 2023, to January 23rd, 2023.
How do I cancel my groove cruise?
Beginning on or after April 29, 2022, NO PAYMENTS, including your pre-sale deposit, will be subject to a refund. Requests to cancel your reservation on the Groove Cruise Cabo must be made in writing and addressed to the company. In order to cancel your bookings, please send an email to [email protected]
What’s an EDM cruise?
- House and techno music are two of the most popular forms of electronic dance music (EDM) that may be heard on cruise ships.
- This is due to the fact that they are often the most popular among the EDM community.
- On the other hand, there are a great number of DJs on board these ships who play a variety of genres of music.
- At rave events, you can anticipate hearing a significant amount of dance music as well as trance music.
When was the Celebrity Summit refurbished?
From Our Partners
|Year Last Refurbished||2016|
Can I get off the cruise ship in Mexico without a passport?
If you are traveling to Mexico on a closed-loop cruise, which is a trip that begins and finishes at the same U.S. port, you do not need a passport to enter the country; instead, you must present a government-issued photo identification card and the original of your birth certificate.
What cruise does not need a passport?
- Cruises That Don’t Require a Passport Itinerary for a round-trip to Alaska departing from San Francisco or Seattle
- Round-trip airfare from New York City to Canada and New England
- Round-trip to the Caribbean departing from either Fort Lauderdale or New York
- Itinerary consisting of a roundtrip from either Los Angeles or San Francisco to Hawaii
- Mexico roundtrip from Los Angeles or San Francisco
What is a closed loop cruise?
The majority of cruises are regarded to be ″closed-loop,″ which means that they begin and conclude at the same port in the United States and sail inside the Western Hemisphere. Closed-loop cruises are considered to be the most common type of trip.